Walmart.ca is having a clearance on their pressure washer, most of them are out of stock but this one is still in stock, for 20$ + Free shipping at your nearest post office, it’s a very good deal for a very basic pressure washer.
1600 PSI is perfect for car washing and light jobs.
Great deal from Hollister, some polos can be had for around 10-12$ and free shipping over 50$.
Awesome cam for the price, I am personally using one to watch my dog when i’m away. It could also work for kids, babies, etc.
At that price, it’s the best bang for the buck camera on the market.
Here’s a YouTube review :
My work clothes is almost all RW&CO, for the price, it offers classy and quality clothing.
They are offering a 50% off today only, women and men, so the price listed you see on their website, is 50% less at checkout. Some very good deals and lots of sizing left.
Hello everyone, we’ve had alot of success so far with the Canadian deals but I have alot of demand and visitors from the United States.
This is why, within the end of the month, we’ll expand and create a USA section along with the Canadian version. The same great deals from Canada will be posted with a special identification to clearly indicate that they’re indeed Canadian prices.
Thanks everyone for all the support, I mus say I am well overwhelmed and the metrics of the sites don’t lie.
Decent price on this bath faucet, at 32$, it’s a bang for the buck for sure if you’re in the market.
You can pick-up in-store with HomeDepot.ca
Use coupon code CEMCEFFF25 to bring it down to 84.99$, shipping is 5.99$, decent deal for a quality 2TB drive.
This is a great little handy device to have near you at all time, it supports the “quick charge” features from recent Samsung phones.
A no brainer for the price, and free shipping too!
Of course, Canadian Tire is known to inflate their regular price big time, the 80% saving and 129.99$ reg price is ridiculous but nonetheless, this is a good price since all Mastercraft tools has a lifetime warranty and usually, no receipt is even needed !
Here’s what included :
- Set includes 15 screwdrivers (slotted：1/8″ x 3″, 3/16″ x 4″, 1/4″ x 1-1/2″, 1/4″ x 4″, 5/16″ x 6″, phillips：ph1 x 1-1/2″, ph2 x 1-1/2″, ph2 x 4″, ph3 x 6″, two pieces square：S0 x 3″, S1 x 1-1/2″, S1 x 4″, S2 x 1-1/2″, S2 x 4″, S3 x 6″)
- 8 precision drivers (slotted: 2.0 x 50, 2.4 x 50, 3.0 x 50 mm, phillips: #000 x 50, #00 x 50, #0 x 50 mm, torx: T8x50, T9x50 mm)
- 9 hex keys (5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″)
- 42 bits (7pc slotted：1/8″ x 2pc, 3/16″ x 2pc, 1/4″ x 2pc, 5/16″; 11pc phillips：#0 x 2pc, #1 x 3pc, #2 x 4pc, #3 x 2pc; 10pc square：#0 x 2pc, #1 x 2pc, #2 x 4pc, #3 x 2pc; 8pc torx：T5, T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40; 6pc hex：2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 mm)
- Also includes tack remover, nut driver (1/4″), nut driver (5/16″), demo driver (5/16″x6″), ratchet handle, and nylon bag
This is an in-store only deal.
A UPS is a must-have for every home owner, it protects your valuable electronics from power surges. The price is very good, it usually goes for around 130$.